This section of my journal is under construction.
- Ingroup-Outgroup Dynamics
- Excuses for Harm
- Discrimination and Prejudice
Contact With Others
Positive contact between members of different groups counteracts the harmful affects of ingroup-outgroup dynamics.
Dialogue with Others
Dialogue can be a great form of positive contact between members of different groups.
- Intergroup Dialogue
- Intergroup Dialogue Bibliography
- Conversation Cafe Process
- Communication Agreements for Dialogue
- Facing the Future Together
Pluralism, to me, means giving people room to live their lives as they see fit—as long as they do not harm others or infringe on the freedom of others to live differently. Pluralism also counteracts the harmful affects of ingroup-outgroup dynamics.